As a cooperative, Landgard relies on the strengths of its members. The company is owned 100 percent by the producers, which supply flowers and plants, fruit and vegetables 365 days a year, so that these can be delivered on to customers from the specialist wholesale and retail industries and the organised retail industry.
The producers are involved in the strategic and organisational planning processes and in defining objectives, both as decision-makers and in an advisory capacity. To this end the producers send their representatives to the committees and boards at Landgard.
- Managing Board of Landgard eG
- Supervisory Board eG
- Supervisory Board Flowers & Plants
- Advisory Board Flowers & Plants
- Advisory Board Fruit & Vegetables
- Technical Advisory Board Veiling Rhein-Maas
- Regional Advisory Board North
- Regional Advisory East
- Regional Advisory Board South
- Regional Advisory Board West
- Regional Advisory Board Netherlands / Belgium
- Regional Advisory Board Denmark
- Regional Advisory Board North Fruit & Vegetables